An immersive experience in Bali for health practitioners and business owners
17 – 22 June 2019
Would you like to take a break from your busy life and be nurtured? When did you last reconnect with your passion, share the wisdom of like-minded professionals and be reinspired by your work?
Rest, Revitalise & Inspire is a unique experience, giving you a rare opportunity to step outside of your practice and daily life, to work on your business from the inside out.
Early bird now on (ends 30 November unless sold out prior)
* Already know what this experience is all about and are ready to apply? Please download the application form *
What 2018’s participants said about Rest, Revitalise & Inspire.
A practitioner experience like no other
We begin with self-care, as it’s challenging to reflect and dream with a busy mind or tired body. Bali in an ideal environment to unwind. We’ve found a beautiful, calm environment to host us, with an eco-friendly ethos. The gorgeous accommodation is set in an organic garden, there’s delicious, food, a pool and massage at the onsite spa.
We encourage participants to arrive in Bali a couple of days beforehand, to acclimatise and get a head start on their wind down. This will mean you’re in a great space to begin the mentoring process and get the most out of it.
We spend up to five hours a day exploring what makes us and our business unique, help you reconnect with who you are and breathe life back into your work.
This is balanced by time for reflection and rest, have a swim, walk, massage, or chat with other practitioners by the pool.
The work is ideal for any health professional who wants to expand an existing business, explore new possibilities, grow a service or product, or simply get their mojo back.
From a traditional Balinese welcome on the first afternoon, to the final morning where we weave together everything you’ve explored over the six days; you will come away with clarity about your vision for the future. Take your next steps forward, feeling anchored in your passion and purpose, ready to embrace and whole-heartedly take on what is coming next!
We love the friendships and connections this experience creates. There is the opportunity to carry on the conversation in a private Facebook group, create collaborations and share passions, for years beyond your time in Bali.
From our two previous retreats, we know that these connections remain a strong and invaluable resource. There’s a genuine love and respect that naturally emerges from the work we do over the week together.
“I needed something deeper, bigger and more expansive than other business programs. This retreat is really holistic, it doesn’t separate business from personal. As practitioners getting that family and work/life balance is essential.”
Tania Delahoy, Integrative Medical Scientist and 2018 Rest, Revitalise & Inspire participant
Who is Rest, Revitalise & Inspire for?
Are you a health practitioner who isn’t living your dream? Whether you’ve been in the business a short time and looking for ways to grow it, or wanting to change direction after decades in practice – this program will help you shape your vision without hype or hackneyed advice. It doesn’t matter if your business is large or small, just that you’re ready for rejuvenation.
The past two retreats have attracted both emerging and highly experienced practitioners, who ranged from just a couple of years to three decades in business. There have been a variety of complementary health professionals, including naturopaths, herbalists, nutritionists, a medical scientist, massage therapists, doulas, counsellors and acupuncturists. With styles of practice from solo home-based to multi-disciplinary clinic owners.
We are open to sharing this experience with any health professional at any stage in their career or business service or product development. All modalities are welcome as there is so much we can learn from each other to help us get out side of the box of what we know already.
“Taking the time and finding truly what my values are. …is confirmation to follow my heart and start this project that I had been only dreaming about. Previously focusing on the obstacles. As opposed to putting one foot in front of the other and doing.”
Christine Carley, Naturopath and 2017 Rest, Revitalise & Inspire participant
More about this experience
This six day immersive experience explores self-care and the business side of clinical practice. Key aspects include:
- Coming together with a small group of like-minded, multidisciplinary practitioners.
- Movement and meditation most mornings, for those who like to start the day mindfully.
- Daily workshops that delve deep; caring for ourselves as practitioners, auditing the way we work and pathways to an authentic business, including options to profitably boost your practice in alignment with your core values.
- Group mentoring with two of Australia’s leading naturopaths and successful clinic owners, sharing nearly 50 years of combined experience.
- Free time each day for relaxing by the pool, enjoying a massage in the day spa, resting or whatever you need.
- Regrouping and reflecting before enjoying a nourishing, organic dinner.
- Opportunity for collaboration.
- Five nights’ accommodation, plus all organic meals and snacks in an eco-friendly, tranquil haven.
- A special excursion to Tirta Empul and ritual.
What’s included in the price?
- Six amazing days of mentoring with two of Australia’s most experienced complementary medicine practitioners/multidisciplinary clinic owners.
- Immersive workshop program (approximately 30 hours).
- Five nights’ accommodation, with a variety of options to choose from.
- All meals: 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners.
- A one hour massage.
- Movement/meditation session most mornings.
- Excursion to Tirta Empul and ritual.
Plus a few surprises!
- Airfares (and associated taxes and levies).
- Insurance (travel and event cancellation insurance is highly recommended).
- Transport to venue (about Au$35 from airport)
- Sundry expenses such as extra massages and treatments, alcohol, external activities.
|| Full Price
Early bird price until 30 November 2018 (unless sold out prior).
Prices are in AUD, when paid by Australian bank transfer.
How to apply
We’d love you to join us in Bali for a practitioner experience like no other.
Please read more about accommodation options, CPE points, tax deductions and payments, then upload and send the short application form.
Don’t forget to marked “interested” on our Facebook page, to keep up to date.