Gill Stannard is a respected naturopath, mentor, broadcaster and speaker. Her extensive media experience extends to over 500 appearances on radio (including the ABC, 3RRR, as well as stations in the USA and New Zealand), television (Good Morning Australia, Landline) and film (documentary Invincible Summer).
Gill was a senior lecturer in herbal medicine at the Southern School of Natural Therapies (Melbourne) for 7 years and guest lectured at Southern Cross University (Lismore).
As a respected health professional, Gill is a popular speaker, internationally and within Australia, addressing diverse audiences from public seminars to specialised medical conferences. Some highlights include speaking at international phytotherapy and herbal medicine conferences, the Australasian Society for HIV Medicine and to patient support groups at The Alfred, Royal Women’s and St Vincent’s Hospitals.
For recent media appearances and events, see media.
Lectures, seminars, workshops and public events
Gill has spoken on a variety of subjects including the following topics.
Public and corporate
• Energise me
• Eat your way to happiness
• Embracing change
• Change your relationship with stress
• Relaxation made easy
• Living with cancer, Hepatitis C, HIV and other life altering conditions
Peer and medical conferences & seminars
• Food as medicine
• Herbal medicine and natural therapies for Hepatitis C
• Wellbeing for seniors
• Herbal prescribing
• Social media for health professionals
• Online health consulting
Workshops, teleseminars & retreats for health professionals
- Back to basics – small group webinars series
- Health Masters live business builders series
- CMA avoiding common mistakes in practice
- Authentic marketing 1:1 and group sessions
Retreats and workshops co-created with Charmaine Dennis
- Rest, revitalise & inspire – six day immersive experiences in Bali
- Bust your blocks/revitalise your health practice – one day workshop
Gill also runs in-clinic marketing seminars, to inspire health professionals to attract and retain more clients.
For all speaking enquiries please email Gill.