You can put a price on health in the workplace
Did you know that a healthy employee is almost three times more productive than their unhealthy colleague?
Gill Stannard offers a variety of corporate services including workshops, healthy workplace audits and individual wellbeing consultations. Presentations and packages are tailor-made for your workplace requirements, from one hour to one day.
Smart businesses know that investing in the wellbeing of their employees pays for itself many times over, in both morale and improved productivity.
Findings from a recent Australian workplace study proved:
- Employees with poor health behaviours have up to nine times more annual sick days than healthy individuals (18 days, compared to 2 days per year).
- Employee morale and stress in the workforce contribute significantly to absenteeism and sick leave.
- A worker’s health status impacts upon their productivity.
- 53 per cent of Australian workers surveyed felt overwhelmed with stress and pressure a significant proportion of the time.
- More than half of workers surveyed did not get enough sleep.
- Nearly a quarter of full-time employees believed that the work-life balance had deteriorated in the last two years.
- 61 per cent of public sector employees and 41 per cent of private sector employees said workload/intensity had increased in the last two years.
- Stress-related claims costs Australian business more than $200 million annually.
- Absenteeism is costing Australian businesses $7 billion annually (approximately $1000 per employee per year).
Why Gill is your go-to workplace wellness expert
Gill Stannard is a renoun naturopath and business mentor with extensive experience in public speaking, television, radio and writing. With over 26 years of clinical practice combined with decades of media experience, Gill offers dynamic and informative ways to inspire a healthier workplace.
Corporate Wellbeing Programs options
- Individual naturopathic health assessments and Wellbeing Plans.
- Workshops offering practical and inspirational tips to to reduce stress, increase energy and eat well.
- Motivational talks to implement healthy lifestyle changes.
- Health audits of workplace snacks, meals and activities.
- Commissioned articles for corporate publications.
Reward a valued team member
The Wellbeing Plan is the perfect way to say “thank you” for the stellar input of a valued member of your team.
Contact Gill today to discuss how she can help you create a happier, healthier and more productive business.