As we head towards the end of the September, spring has truly arrived. With it, I notice my energy has been on a roller coaster ride, from the highs of the Australian Naturopathic Summit, to the frustrations of too many mornings being woken at dawn by a cat who has more than a touch of spring fever. Can you relate?
It was such a pleasure to talk about mentoring and digital practice, to four hundred or so fellow naturopaths at the ANS. Even more so, as it was the joy of collaborating with my colleague Jules Galloway. Working together is always so much more than the sum of it’s parts. I also had a blast as MC on the final morning. But it was the buzz that the Summit created, connecting old and new friends across our diverse profession that really blew the roof off. If social media is anything to go by, we all felt this power surge. What a rush!
As spring unfolds and the sun returns, are you also noticing a change in your energy? Whether it’s the urge to cut your hair, wear brighter clothes or declutter the house, there’s good biological evidence why many of us feel a surge at the beginning of spring. However, as our internal chemistry adjusts to longer days, it sometime feels more like a dose of seasonal jet lag.
Riding high on my spring energy surge, there have been more than the usual number of new posts on the site If you’ve got a minute, dive in and read more about:
- Celebrating Women’ Health Week – strategies for menopause.
- Are you really ok? Going beyond the hashtag on RUOK Day.
- What’s in season in September?
- Don’t knock okra until you’ve tried this tasty dish.
- Spring fever.
Business mentoring events
For practitioners and those running health-related businesses I have not one, but two collaborations coming up with Charmaine Dennis.
- In November, we have a one day revitalising business workshop, to kick overwhelm, boredom or feeling stuck to the curb and really get your juices flowing! Don’t miss the early bird price, available until the end of September.
- Due to popular demand, we will be running our fabulous immersive practitioner experience in Bali once more. Please register your interest for Rest, revitalise & inspire 2019, so you don’t miss our generous launch sale. As this is a small group, and we’re likely to sell out at this time.
Spring is always busy in the clinic and one of the best times of year to pay attention to your health. The mad rush towards summer festivities is not that far away, so a few tweaks to the daily routine can make a huge difference to your energy and enjoyment of life. You can book your Sydney or Skype appointment online at anytime.