We would love you to join us for a practitioner experience of a lifetime.
The following information should cover all your questions. If you have early bird questions or need to talk to us – this document has all the details.
*APPLICATIONS CLOSING NOW*
Rest, Revitalise and Inspire 2018 terms and conditions
3 pm Sunday 27 May – midday Friday 1 June 2018, Bali
What’s included in the price?
You can cocoon yourself at the retreat for Five days, without incurring any additional expenses! The retreat cost includes:
- Six amazing days of mentoring with two of Australia’s most experienced complementary medicine practitioners/multidisciplinary clinic owners.
- Immersive workshop program (more than 20 hours)
- Five nights’ accommodation, with a variety of options to choose from
- All meals: 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners.
- A one hour massage at the Swasti day spa.
- Movement/meditation session most mornings
- An excursion and ritual
- Transfers to and from Denpasar airport (when flying in/out on the days the retreat begins/ends).
Plus a few surprises!
- Airfares (and associated taxes and levies).
- Insurance (travel, health and event cancellation insurance is highly recommended).
- Transport to venue when participants don’t come directly from airport on the first day of the retreat, arriving earlier than 27 May or departing after 1 June.
- Sundry expenses such as extra massages and treatments, alcohol, external activities.
Retreat participants commitment
By paying your non-refundable $500 deposit for the retreat, participants commit to:
- Arriving at the retreat no later than 2 pm on 27 May (allow at least two and a half hours to clear immigration and travel to retreat).
- Participating in all daily workshop and reflection sessions.
- Taking care of their own personal health needs.
- Respecting confidentiality.
- Observing copyright of the presenter’s materials.
CPE points and tax deductions
Depending on your professional association, our business development and mentoring content is applicable for a minimum of 20 hours continuing professional education.
The retreat, costs associated with travel, insurance and some discretionary expenses are tax deductible when you own your business. Please consult your accountant for further details.
Your total cost for the retreat varies, depending on the accommodation option you choose.
All cottages are unique, made from recycled timber, in a gorgeous garden setting. Each is configured differently, and include a verandah with day bed, private bathroom, wifi and air conditioning.
Deluxe (single) rooms include a double bed, bathroom, eco-friendly air conditioning, and wifi. All bedrooms are unique in their shape, views and design, and have their own terrace.
Please note: deluxe rooms have now sold out.
Each cottage contains a queen-sized bed and up to two single beds. Due to room and bed configurations, we suggest this is only an option for friends who wish to share. Both people must apply at the same time in order to apply for this option. There are only a couple of cottages designated for sharing and may sell out fast.
As accommodation is strictly limited you may not get your first choice, as they will be allocated in the order that applicants pay in full.
The retreat is only for participants. This is a very special time for you to take time out of your busy work and home lives, and invest in self-care and business mentoring. Therefor, non-participants cannot informally join the retreat or share rooms etc.
The retreat is an immersive experience, so there’s not a non-residential option.
How to apply
Please upload the retreat app 2018, fill it in and return immediately. Please not there is only a solo cottage and a share cottage remaining, all other options have now sold out.
Here’s how to early bird questions if you have any questions about early bird rate, current availability or the application process.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required within 3 days of your application being accepted. The balance of payment in full to be paid no later than 24 April 2018.
Once your application is accepted, don’t forget to like the Facebook event page and mark your status as “going”!
|Cottage share per person||$3070|
Please note: Prices are quoted for payment by bank transfer in Australia. For credit card payments please add 2.8% to total cost (paypal processing fee).
A reminder that your $500 deposit is not-refundable.
The organisers reserve the right to cancel the retreat without indemnity. If this happens, your deposits will be refunded in full.
We can’t wait to see you in Bali, in 2018.