Knowing your core values is fundamental to growing an authentic business, one you love and is sustainable financially, professionally and emotionally. This exercise can help you know your WHY in business and articulate what you believe in.
When I mentor allied health practitioners to build or expand their businesses, I find values are often an important place to start. We can build on this basic exercise, see if your business plan matches your values and more.
This video was one of a series of Facebook Live Q&A sessions I hosted on the Complementary Therapist Career Hub.
- Back to Basics 2016: for practitioners who want to excel
- 5 must-read articles to get your work life under control
- Rest, revitialise and inspire: a practitioner retreat in Bali
- Professional supervision group session 1: sticky situations
- Professional supervision group session 2: Why every health professional needs a newsletter